1. Mazzocca AD, McCarthy MBR, Chowaniec DM, Dugdale EM, Hansen D, Cote MP, Bradley JP, Romeo AA, Arciero RA, Beitzel K. The positive effects of different platelet-rich plasma methods on human muscle, bone and tendon cells. Am J Sports Med. 2012 Aug;40(8):1742-9.
2. Ford RD, Schmitt WP, Lineberry K, Luce P. A rerospective comparison of the management of recalcitrant lateral elboy tendinosis: platelet-rich plasma injections versus surgery. Hand NY 2015 Jun;10(2):285-91.
3. Lebiedzinski R, Snyder M, Buchcic P, Polguy M, Grzegorzewski A, Sibinski M. A randomized study of autologous conditioned plasma and steroid injecetions in the treatment of lateral epicondylitis. Int Orthop. 2015 Nov;39(11):2199-203.
4. Montalvan B, Le Goux P, Klouche S, Borgel D, Hardy P, Breban M. Inefficacy of ultrasound-guided local injections of autologous conditioned plasma for recent epicondylitis: results of a double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial with one-year follow-up. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2016 Feb;55(2):279-85 (Gegenmeinung)
5. Chew KTL, Leong D, Lin CY, Lim KK, Tan B. Comparison of autologous conditioned plasma injection, extracorporeal shockwave therapy, and conventional treatment for plantar fasciitis: a randomized trial. PM R 2013 Dec;5(12):1035-43
6. Zayni R, Thaunat M, Fayard J-M, Hager J-P, Carrillon Y, Clechet J, Gadea F, Archbold P, Cottet BS. Platelet-rich plasma as a treatment for chronic patellar tendinopathy: comparison of a single versus two consecutive injections. Muscles Ligaments Tendon J 2015 Jul 3;5(2):92-8
7. Christoph Elser et al. ACP Tendo-Plant Derived Human Collagen Scaffold Combined With ACP for the Treatment of Tendinopathy – A European Case Series. Poster No. 1216 presented at: ORS 2018 Annual Meeting; March 12, 2017; New Orleans, LA